I feel like giving away a Conduct the Juices hoodie so here is a trivia contest about my friend AJizzleWizzle. If you’re like my mom and are asking “what is a jizzle wizzle?” I’ll help you a little. You may know him as Andy Three-Names, AJW, Tan Mitts, the Bridesmaid, or simply Andy Jones hyphen Wilkins. You know, the guy who recently got schooled by Soderlund on this blog. Now you know who I’m talking about? Yeah, Mr Wizzle.
Answers to these questions must be submitted as comments to this post. 5 points for each question to the first person who answers them correctly. 10 points for the extra credit. Contest ends at noon PDT on April 1. Person with the most points gets a hoodie. Everybody is eligible, even Mr Wizzle himself. If it’s close I may give second place a t-shirt.
1. How many 100 mile races has Mr Wizzle completed?
2. How many times has he been second place in 100 mile races?
3. There is a runner in Eugene, OR who used to date Mrs Wizzle in high school. What is his name?
4. Who is the first person to give him the moniker “The Bridesmaid?”
5. Who does he consider his 100 mile mentor?
6. How many kids does he have? (that his wife knows about)
7. What’s his marathon PR?
8. How many beers does he drink the night before WS?
9. What endurance sport did he do before running?
10. What does he do for a living?
Extra Credit: What is his golf handicap?