Here are ten observations about an ultrarunner who’s kind of a big deal right now.
1. He runs in high heels.
2. He could be a descendant of sasquatch.
3. Hard to keep track of where he lives. Is it California or Colorado?
4. He’s InsideTrail’s ‘little darling.’
5. Because he bailed on them, UltrarunnerPodcast.com interviewed me instead.
6. He’s afraid to run when it gets above 90.
7. He’s not on AJW’s 2011 Christmas card list, yet again.
8. In spite of the above, he may actually be named UROY this year – finally.
9. He’s a cunning denizen of the ultra savanna.
10. He’s a centerfold pin up.
Did I miss anything?