After spending another great weekend in this southern Oregon town, I made a few observations. Here are the top ten indicators you might be from Ashland.
10. You put a Shakespeare quote on your race shirts – Lord, what fools these mortals be!
9. You don’t think Granite St is a hill.
8. You own a house with an elevator.
7. You can pet two cougars anytime you want.
6. You drink beer at a place called the Ultralounge.
5. You don’t have health insurance (oooh, so insensitive).
4. You made your money in California or you’re a trustafarian.
3. Your ultra is an SOB.
2. You know to bring Truffaldino Elvis sandwiches.
1. You run really fast.
What did I miss?