10. You wake up with a puddle of drool on your pillow and 24 empty beer bottles on the floor.
9. You have an automatic email filter that rejects anything that doesn’t contain “AJW.”
8. You find a credit card receipt for the Georgetown Hotel for $585.
7. There’s three feet of snow in your front yard.
6. When in conversation you constantly find yourself changing the subject to you.
5. You think you’re the only one who has a Western States age group jacket.
4. The Victoria Secret rep saw you on the cover of Ultrarunning magazine, and offers you an exclusive modeling contract for their new BioFit Uplift bra.
3. You can’t remember who your sponsors are this month.
2. You look on your driver’s license and you see more hyphens than letters.
1. This is what you see when you look in the mirror:
Can you think of some more?